|In the past, TOPS has been billing you for usage of the TOPS Software as well as the AtHomeNet Website. The billing for the AtHomeNet Website is now being transitioned back to AtHomeNet so that AtHomeNet will bill you directly for the website. TOPS will still bill you for the TOPS Software. In order to continue this billing, we need an Automated Billing form to be completed and sent in to our Billing Team. Please fill out one of the forms listed below and submit to our payment processing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and patience as we transition this service.
Forms need to be completed by September 15th to avoid interruption in service...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
- As a result of this change, what do I have to do?
- Please fill out the attached payment authorization form and email the completed version to email@example.com
- Why is this transition occurring?
- The AtHomeNet relationship with TOPS has evolved over
time and together, we felt that now was the time to transition the entire
HOA website relationship over to AtHomeNet. This will allow you to
contact one company for anything related to your HOA website.
- Will TOPS still be involved with my HOA website moving
- TOPS will not be involved in any aspect of the HOA
website moving forward, but will continue to support the data exchange
between TOPS and AtHomeNet.
- Will there be an interruption in service for my
- In most cases, no. We intend to continue to
provide you the same great products and service for your AtHomeNet
Association Management or HOA Website. We will need you to update
your payment information using the attached payment authorization for.
- Who should I contact with any additional questions that
You will find the contact information for AtHomeNet here or
you can use the information above.